Get Your Writing Corrected
I provide a writing correction service for international learners of English. I can help you if you want to pass the Cambridge First (FCE), get a good IELTS score or improve your business email writing skills.
How does it work?
You complete a writing task. I will then send you back:
- Your writing with the errors highlighted (WO: Word Order, WT: wrong tense etc). You can than try correcting your writing yourself. That way you can learn from your mistakes.
- A corrected copy of your writing. You can use this to check your own corrections.
- Some advice on things to work on. This will give you an idea of the language points you need to practice.
- Feedback based on the First exam criteria. This will help break down how well you performed on each of the four assessed areas: Content, Communicative Achievement, Organisation and Language
How much does it cost?
The price you pay depends on how many pieces of writing you would like corrected:
- One Piece of Writing: £15
- Three Pieces of Writing: £36 (a saving of £9)
- Ten Pieces of Writing: £100 (a saving of £50)
Why should I choose you to correct my writing?
I have more than fifteen years experience of teaching English as a foreign language. I have worked at schools in Japan, Poland, South Korea and the UK. As a teacher, I specialise in exam preparation classes for the Cambridge B2 First (FCE). As well as teaching, I have also worked as writer and editor for several magazines and publishing companies.
Do you want to improve your writing?
If you want me to correct your writing, send me a message. You can contact me using the form below or by sending an email: firstname.lastname@example.org