1. What do you call a road where cars travel quickly between cities?
2. Which word is NOT related to train travel?
3. Which word is NOT related to air travel?
4. Which of these types of transport does NOT travel on the road?
5. When you drive, you should keep below the speed ______
6. When you travel by car, you must wear a seat _____
7. You can get fuel for you car from a petrol _____
8. You can go to the taxi _____
9. Roads are very busy during the rush _____
10. If you park your car illegally, you have to pay a parking _____
Picture: Susanne Nilsson via Flickr, CC-BY-SA 2.0