1. What do you call a group of people who play classical music together?
2. What do you call a person who directs a group of musicians?
3. What do you call a musician who plays an instrument alone?
4. What do you call a woman or boy with a very high singing voice?
5. What do you call a group of people who sing together?
6. What is the word for an instrument you hit with a stick?
7. What musical instrument is like a large violin which you hold between your legs?
8. What is an adjective to describe a song that is easy to remember?
9. What idiom means to accept punishment for something you have done?
10. What idiom means to talk a lot about your own achievements?
Picture: antony griffiths via Flickr, CC-BY-SA 2.0