1. What do you call the clothes worn by some schoolchildren?
2. What do you call a school where pupils also eat and sleep?
3. In Britain, what school do children go to after primary school?
4. What school subject is the study of living things?
5. What school subject is the study of the past?
6. What is the opposite of pass?
7. What do you do when you finish university?
8. What’s the word for looking at what you’ve studied before an exam?
9. What’s the word for a school which parents have to pay for their child to go to?
10. What’s the word for part of a school year in the UK?
Picture: marragem via Flickr, CC-BY-SA 2.0