1. You wear these on your hands.
2. An adjective meaning dirty and untidy.
3. The opposite of tight.
4. An adjective for something from the hair that sheep have on their body.
5. Animal skin used to make shoes, bags and belts.
6. The part of a shirt that fits around your neck and is usually folded over.
7. It’s a sweater similar to a jacket which has buttons on the front.
8. The thick, soft hair that covers the body of some animals.
9. You can ________ your coat on the hook.
10. These shoes are too small. They don’t ________ me.
Picture: AHLN via Flickr, CC-BY-SA 2.0